Saturday, January 08, 2011

FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL.

one word: overwhelming.

do they even realise that im an untrained teacher?
and they're giving me classes to teach on my own.
and wait for this,
omg. they're letting me set test papers and exam papers for the level.
LIKE WHAAAAAAAT. i know.
its either
a) they trust me too much,
b) they're making full use of me, or
c) they cant resist my awesomeness.

orientation with my sec 1 form class went really good, so good that my class won 2 prizes out of like 5 prizes! woohoo! the sec1s are so hyper omg i dont know what their mums fed them for breakfst!!! i know i made a BAD, BAD move by being too nice to them but really. i cant stand myself being fierce. its tiring. lets just hope they dont step on my head too much. they better watch out.

taught my first ever geog lessons with powerpt slides, its like giving a presentation but not graded in anyway and 'cept that the audience were copying notes. hahaha!

and yes, when they say that a teacher's life is like friggin busy, they're really not kidding about it. no way.

settling admin issues, pampered students with 23954012482 excuses why they didnt bring this and that, settling admin issues, paperwork, meetings, lesson plans, SOWs, dealing with kids who just wont sit still, admin issues, and wait, i havent even started on work itself. preparing notes, powerpt slides, assignments, OMG AND I AM GIVEN A TASK TO SET TEST AND EXAM PAPERS. i know right. may God bless me.

downside of all things, i hardly get to train omg and theres a competition in March, we hardly even start on hard trainings, SEA Games is drawing nearer and all they care about is clubs and money? seriously.

and im still fat. BOO.

okay dah. i have a million stuff to do. on one hand im kinda excited, but on the other, im afraid it'll be a temporary feeling and if not sure if i want to feel like this for the next 5 years or so. baah. and theres like a gazillion job opportunities sprouting like taugehs. GAAAH.

im not gonna say fml cuz i love my life and i appreciate every moment of it. :)

and yoohoo an yindian girl started talking to me at causeway pt while i was shopping for school stuff alone. she was like, "wow, u look so fit!" "so are u aiming for the olympics? (referring to my necklace)" "nice to know you! (she said it thrice, shook my hands thrice!)" i know right. FREAKY.
HAHAHAHAHA.

okay lets get started on work! WOOHOO.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...