Thursday, March 26, 2009

random thoughts.

0. awful week deserves a zero.
1. i fell down the stairs in NUS. thank God i fell on my bum instead of my knees. but i attempted to break the fall with my injured knee, thats why it was throbbing since that day. when i fell, i dint know what to do so i cried. i feel stupid, but it was painful :(
2. an old lady gave up her seat to me in the train, i refused and thanked her. others pretend i didnt exist, there's money on the floor, and have the sudden urge to sleep when i enter the cabin.
3. there's so much work to do and i havent started studying/revising/catching up. 3 weeks of MC is over. life just ended. or just began. ho ho. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH WORK IVE NOT DONE. u dont wanna know, even i refuse to know.
4. this is stupid but sometimes, i hate being alone.
and sometimes, i wanna be alone.
okay honestly, most of the time, i dont know what i want.
5. why am i so freakin emo.
6. ive never seen jesse mccartney before until i checked out his "how do you sleep" vid.
and i think he's cute.
7. i shall stay away from knee length skirts until i get my calf muscles back on my injured leg.
8. i havent ran for almost 4 months now.
9. i wanna go far far away this hols, i need a travel buddy, quick apply!
10. i secretly wish next year's freshmen guys are HOT CUTE and NICE. not secret anymore. i dont care. i'll be damn pissed if i have no eye candy next year. wait, ive never had one in NUS before. and hello my standards are not so high, seriously guys, where are they?
11. its been a long time since im allowed to oogle google again. i feel like, im too old to do such things.
12. i dont wanna turn 21 :(

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...