Thursday, March 05, 2009

post op 3

yesterday was one of the most painful days after the surgery.

i hated yesterday. yesterday made me not want to walk anymore. yesterday sucks.
go pee on yesterday. :(

rauf picked me up in the morning and drove me to sports council (thanks, rauf- 2 CIP hours awarded). i dont know what other ways there are to thank all these people who have helped me. all i could do now is thank them.

jangan emo momok pls. the day just started.

okay then hor rehab/physio was awful, awful, awful :( if children are scared of the dentist but they're forced to go visit the dentist, im scared of physio. i dont like it. physio is like cod liver oil- you know it sucks, its awful and it leaves a stupid taste in ur mouth, but its good for you. physio is just like that.

my knee flexion improved tremendously. i achieved 92 degrees flexion but my extension is baaadd. it was 10 degrees off so my physio had to press press press my shin downwards. tahan tahan tahan. and that only made it 3 degrees better. im about 7 degrees off still. more pressing today :(

if you dont know shit what im talking about, dont bother. be thankful u can straighten your knee.

then my physio took away one of my crutches, so now i have to walk on one. i was so scared to take a step but after so much of pysching up myself i managed to put more weight on my leg. it was painful but the feeling of being able to walk was great. Alhamdullilah.

so i spent close to 4 hours learning how to walk again.

izzat picked me up and we went to smu where i waited for arab class. my leg felt bruised and weak and tired. it was painful. and u can do nothing about it.

i attempted to study at smu but it was just so uncomfortable i couldnt concentrate. my leg was throbbing in pain. i had to shift it regularly so it wouldnt go numb and it sucks if theres semut semut. talking about insects- bloody hell. i swear i hate cockroaches. and smu t junct is filled with them. shit.

i was studying when i felt something wriggling on my feet. SHIT YUCKS ERGH EWWW BLUEK. i shook it off i thought it was a spider then i saw a cockroach crawling out of my shoe. YUUUCKYUCKYUCKYUCKYUCK! it was small but the feelers were long and disgusting and it was just GROSS GROSS GROSS. GROSS.

i couldnt run away so i screamed. then it ran away and i had this most uncomfortable, grossest, stupid feeling in the world for the next hour or so. YUCKS. i hate cockroaches. to hell with them.

then then then as i was walking to arab class, i had to leave first cuz i know ill take forever to walk there. i have walked that walkway for more than a year, okay bedek, for the longest time, ive seen the smu rugby boys train there, muay thai train, but yesterday, while i was walking, of all the days in the world, all the time in the day, of all the people walking along that walkway, the rugby ball rolled and rolled and bounced and happily almost hit me. OMG. i can make my own story of a series of unfortunate events. seriously.

and arab class was good, my writing and vocab improved without any effort put in. i think my brain's starting to work more to compensate for the lack of use of leg. but towards the end of class, my leg, cuz i put in on the floor and blood flows to the wound, it started to twitch and ache and whatever lah the stupid leg then when class ended and i was going to walk again it hurts so much so so so much i cant take it i cried and cried and cried. izzat made fun of me. i know its funny how i walk but its not funny when im the one feeling the pain :(

cab fare home : $20 rip off. :(

thanks, izzat. a lifetime of CIP hours for you. but minus off some because u made fun of me and made me cry, twice.

this morning, i dint wanna wake up cuz waking up means i have to go physio again. (then i was wondering when am i gonna do my work? haiz.) so i was doing my morning exercise something new steve taught me yest, it looked something like this:

the red line represent the tetra band (is that what they call it, the stretchy stretchy thing). anyway, yes so i was supposed to work on lifting my own leg which i find it so mengarotly hard to do. its annoying cuz its just a mere lifting that bloody leg but its not so easy peasy. GOD. so i was SQUUEEZZING AND SQUEEEZZING my muscles, until my face like that shown in the picture above. and finally, MasyaAllah, i lifted my own leg, without the help of the band! but it was awfully painful and tiring. i tried a few times. i was so happy i rewarded myself to a Hershey stick :)

but after i showered, i tried to lift it up again and i cant.

and now im waiting for adeel to wake up to send me to physio. wish me luck.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...