Thursday, August 28, 2008

run nus

i think everyone should run along the RUN NUS 10km route at least once in their lifetime.
its okay to be masochistic once in a while.
u wont be doing this very often.
if ure ever in need of a new running route and you havent tried the RUN NUS route,
tell me.
im not a sadist.
its not that i wanna see you suffer on the treacherous uphills and downhills and the winding roads of the route.
but, i wanna see you achieve things you never thought you could,
like what i did.

Saiyidah Aisyah (30007)

Your timing is 1 hr 16 min 51 sec
You rank 13th out of 45

my FIRST 10km race;
may it not be my last.

the best is yet to be.

(the best is yet tobe keperrr.)

they say no dreams are too big,
but i realised in singapore,
unless u play tabletennis,
you can kiss the to-be-an-Olympian dream goodbye.

cruel, cruel world.
face it.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...