Sunday, April 15, 2007

a week later.

Mika - Grace Kelly

ive been attempting to do happy things lately.

like waking up late, really late, in the afternoon, so i can skip breakfast, so i get to cut down on those calories cuz usually its a must have to eat a hearty meal for breakfast. but usually i end up eating heavy lunch which is a big no-no.

like watching happy videos. russell peters never fair to crack me up. he's dope, man. and mad tv videos. oh gawd, seriously funny shit. check this one out about the iRack, a pun on Iraq:


and like listening to happy songs like grace kelly by mika, girlfriend by avril lavinge, candyman by christina aguilera and im yours by jason mraz. i know. anything to make me happy, baby. and i'll watch their music videos over and over again. for that, i love you tube. and the guy in avril's girlfriend video is super cute. oh shit, do u miss aisyah saying that? cuz i sure do miss myself saying that. sigh.

like writing silly poems and songs and raps for random people, random things, random stuffs. scribble on my book, the paper. and reading them to random people like syahir just to annoy him or shaik.

like laughing at funny shit pictures like this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

this is supposedly the trend of the heart-shaped afro hair.

and this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

lady in tudung on the packaging of a shampoo.

and taking pictures of my injured leg:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and the scar on my face:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

just for the heck of it.

cuz i got so much time to kill.

and THATS killing me.

now my leg will swell when i walk. like on sat i went to my cousin's wedding. i was wearing baju kurung and walking with crutches. dont try to picture it. my leg was a-okay in the morning. i started walking around alot to salam my relatives. i had to repeat my story over and over. everyone couldnt believe i was involved in a cycling accident. it was like a humiliation to fall and injure myself this bad while cycling. my cousin was convinced that i was involved in a motorcycle accident, another one thought i was involved in a fight and my uncle thought i injured myself while playing soccer. haah. and walking around made my leg swell up so bad, so damn bad it hurts so much, i had to go home.

oh look, the wedding venue was gorgeous btw. one of the few nicer void deck wedding decos ive seen so far:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and this was the meal zak and sha cooked for me the other day. thought i might share it with u guys:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

yup. so thats it i guess. things i do to make myself happy. next week, im going on to more productive things. cuz i have done lots of thinking (hoho. yes LOTS) and i realised im just wasting time if i dont find anything productive to do. and i cant sit down or lie down doing nothing cuz i'll end up crying, i swear. happened loads of times.

any suggestions?

and they say this is a test from God. so i shall accept it with open arms.



No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...