Sunday, April 29, 2007

recovery

okay, rafidah. here's the update. are u happy now? haha. i love you loads.
so yes. aisyah's back on her feet. and soon, her toes.. hurrayyy.
there mum goes again, "kan dah boleh jalan merayap lah tu."
once a mum, always a mum. she's like pringles, cuz once she pops, she wont stop and of course i was referring to her nags. nags. nags. incessant annoying irritating noise polluting nags. but i still love her anyway. and she's getting married this saturday. and im gonna miss her. not her nags, please. and okay, i hope she's happy. she is happy as a matter of fact. new clothes, new bags, new shoes, new jewellery set. her diamond ring is like gorgeous. women- when they're happy, they shop. like, what else? seriously. im really happy for her.
but she's not happy at all to see the state of my room. okay sorry ive been invalid for like the past 3 weeks and sorry u have such a lazy bum daughter whose room looks like SHIT. okay i agree it does. but okay i'll clean it up soon. okay. OKAY. soon will be like before your wedding on the fifth and YES i'll do it. OKAY! i know im supposed to clean right after the As but sorry i was too busy back then and argh. let me just move into a hostel or something so noone will ever have to nag about how horrible my room looks like. oh, and ive learnt my lesson. never mention "university hostel" to my mum ever again. cuz once she hears that word, she'll say NO right before i finish my sentence.
and they say daughters will grow up to become just like their mums. oh no. i hope i dont nag. please, no.
okay i admit ive been out alot lately. but i dont merayap or loiter around wasting precious time. ive been going to the sports medicine & research centre at kallang for my physio and rehab sessions. sounds like ive been involved in some serious accident. and they laugh when i told them i fell riding a bicycle. my physio said, "water sports people cant cycle and shouldnt cycle." my rehab trainer said, "if u injured urself not serving the nation, get out of the gym." and (hot hot hot) dr cormac said that my toes were unique which was a subtle way of putting "deformed toes". they're nice people lah, seriously. its like a silver lining behind a cloud (is that how that saying goes? haha. something like that lah.) i realised if i havent got involved in this stupid silly accident i wouldnt have known anyone from the sports council whom actually cares for people like me. i mean seriously, even the rowing people over at the rowing centre dont give a damn about my condition and shit and these people whom ive only known for like 3 weeks want me to get back into shape fast so that im fully prepared for my race in june which is so damn important because this championship will determine whether or not i get selected in the sea games this year! and that was such a long sentence! SHIT.
talking about rowing, once they take out the stitches tomorrow, (yes. tomorrow. shudders.) im back on my feet and rowing oh rowing, running oh running, here i comeeee! hurray hurray. i just freaking hope there's no side effects like swelling feet and shit and i really hope it doesnt hurt to run cuz SHIT i miss running. and rowing, definitely. like SUPERRR. grar. WAIT, and i hope it wont hurt when they have to take out the artificial toenail tomorrow too. oh no. i hate the pain. give me rowing pain, muscle pain, cramps, bites. those i can stand. but needles, stitches, lots and lots of blood and toenail pain, i cant take it. and how come they always say that since im a rower im able to take pain. i think thats bullshit. im a human for goodness sake.
okay. looks like aisyah is back to normal. like no more moody broody aisyah. yayness.
okay. so while i was still in cacat mode, limping around, hazi, raf and azza came over to visit me and we were oogling over hot jap guys watching hanadan. thanks to hazi im like almost addicted. omg. they bought 2 pints of ben and jerry. azza bought chips and cookies over and it was like a mini pigging out day! it was so fun. and they wanted to race me to the door. and when we wanted to take pictures they were like, "lets all look like aisyah! look retarded!" whoa. thanks, friends. how nice of u guys to come over and make fun of me. i still love u guys ANYWAY.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and look all 3 of them are relief teachers and im in my pyjama tee.

random caption. but anyway. yes. then amaria and ruth treated me at seoul garden! so much for im-supposed-to-lose-weight-desperately-regime!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and surprise surprise! they are teachers too.

my current occupation? u really wanna know?

sigh.

and on my birthday, my family went out to eat at Eatzi at safra yishun which is the new halal subsidary of jack's place. ive decided that if my future husband cant afford a wedding at fullerton hotel, then maybe safra yishun will do. i tried their mixed grill which was lamb chop, chicken chop and beef, with egg and hot dog and potato with sour cream and green peas and guess the price- $18. its a must try. i love it. and i bet u'll love it too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

yummmmmy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

thats just me & syahir.

so yes. eat eat eat. thats all i did for the past 3 weeks. no training. no running. no wonder the fats. and have u seen my muscles? i bet u havent cuz they're all gone. like they totally transformed themselves into thick fat flubber. grar. depressing. but lets not think about it, shall we?

i cant wait to get back my tan either.

and marks and spencer's triple chocolate crunch cereal is back. what are u waiting for? grab $8 and run to the nearest M&S store right now. this cereal is DOPE! worth every single cent of that 8 bucks u fork out, trust me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

like, food again. whats up with food and me? and they're setting up a bazaar next to causeway point which means roti john, ramly burger and youtiao! oh no!

i just cant wait to wear my shoes again, row my ass off, run for hours and play soccer! but that also means that im back to full time training, no work, no money, no life.

if u ever hear me complain one bit about rowing, whack me will you?

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...