Friday, May 26, 2006

i wanted to post many many pictures i took with my phone but i cant seem to transfer files from my phone. and today, im using the school computer. and i've got 10mins to write this entry. shucks.
anyway, last week of school seems a little draggy, dont u think so? oh well. who cares? its the last week of term, today's the last day of school, and *tada* the hols are here. yay yay. but holidays = mugging. really. hey, if u ever spot me around shopping or wasting time, do approach me and give me a slap okay? i must wake up. now. i must not slack anymore. i must at least pass a farking econs test. get a grip on complex numbers and random variables for maths. love agriculture even tho its the worst human geog topic after industrial change. and yes. as i have mentioned, pass a test with good marks. its been a NONG NONG time since i got back a test and smiled. ergh. a levels is in less than *gasp* 6months time. i am so mati. mati mati mati. argh.
anyway, this week had been happening! and i havent rowed for almost a week which is very bad cuz if i dont row for so long, i tend to lose wateva i've learnt for the past 5 months. i havent ran since sunday and i've been eating like crazy since sunday and i know ive gained weight so im feeling quite irritated. very irritated. @#%$^& irritated. argh!!!
lets talk about nice nice things, should we?
on monday, i went to watch anugerah skrin live with shaheen, alyani and astri. wah. i was so excited gila nak mampos. we were this close to the stage and we were sitting right smack in the middle of the theatre. here u go:

yup. that close. i have a clearer pict in my phone but as i said, my computer is giving me the shits.
ok, i was sitting with shah's supporters cuz shaheen is shah's sister. (isnt it cool to have a hot brother? its like having taufik as your brother. whoa!) we were wearing white. so i dont have a white top cuz my other one had red spots all over cuz someone decided to mix the red tshirt with my white top! so amaria was kind enough to lend me her white tee which fitted perfectly well and damn i look gorgeous. haha! kidding. never.
ahh yes. the show was good. of cuz i (and astri) cant stop screaming with joy whenever junaidi appeared. he's hot stuff la. but we must try to contain our excitement cuz *ehem* we're sitting with the shah clan and not the junaidi clan. after the show and all the screaming and shouting and oogling and woogling, we decided to take some pictures! dont bother asking who took the picture for us.

aper yani tunjuk perut hah?


i like this picture. we look like hantus!


sexy bitches. :)

oh photos are courtesy of yani. yay.
on wednesday, we had drama. as usual i was late and when i came everything was done. in other words, i came for nothing. im sorry k im a bit useless. but i managed to stay until 11 plus. pretending that i dint have any geog test the next day. i reached home at 12 plus. i took a shower, prayed, packed my bag, ironed my clothes and went to sleep at 2am. bloody tired. i know i shouldnt be complaining cuz its my first time when the others have been staying back since like forever. the next morning, i swear i couldnt open my eyes. i remembered going to the toilet, showering, brushing my teeth, den while i was praying i fell asleep. oh no. i hope God wont punish me. den i told my mum i was too tired to go to school so i went back to bed. yay. i skipped my geog test. aisyah is so naughty, i tell u.
anyway i have drama now. gotta go.
hooray for hols! :)

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...