Monday, May 08, 2006

argh!!

1103. lucky number for the day. pen this number down on a piece of paper. buy your 4d now. 1103. 1103!! hooray!
haha. 11:03 mins- the time i took to complete my 2.4km run. last year was 11:54mins. an improvement of 51secs babeh! so happy :) ethel calls me the queen buff. syahir calls me kakak monstress. hah. sam calls me minah. i wonder whether people actually do remember my name.
anyways, school has been terribly exhausting these days. tests come and go. training's getting tougher by the week. my skin's getting blacker. and shinier- dont ask me why. my face is getting oiler. cuz they dont sell clearasil facial wash in the white bottle anymore. so i've got to trial and error other facial foams. oh and after the 2.4km run today, i found out i have white spots on my right cheeks. omg. i almost freaked out. argh! the horror. but i do water sports. its almost impossible not to get my face wet when im sweaty. argh. shitsmits.
stop global whining, please.
hoohoo.
the final 4 amercal idols are freaking good. they're like the perfect final four. i like everyone of them! thank god its not singapore idol. i wouldnt want to vote for any of them. haha. oh, mind u. i voted for taufik like a gazillion and one times okey. hah. so did my mum. taufik looks weird in the 7-11 ad. and the quit smoking ad. i think he does best at singing and performing. nothing else, fik. nothing else. sigh. i actually miss watching him on tv. i dint miss an episode at all ok. i was a devotee i tell u. hah. and it was during the o levels year, i clearly remember. sigh. those good old times.
i dont like thinking about the yesteryear. i fell freaking old now. that day during recess, my classmates and i were talking about careers, universities, yadayadas. freaking scary, i say. and sadly, i still dont know what the hell i wanna be when i grow up. oh, wrong thing to say, aisyah. ure all grown up now. i still dont know what the hell i wanna be in the next few years. which is like 1 or 2 or 3 years later. im so hopeless i dont deserve to live. argh.
and i ate salmon japanese pizza today. i dint know it was salmon la. it smells fishy but the taste wasnt that bad. but i wouldnt eat it again. haha. yay. i ate fish. hooray.
u know. i suddenly have no mood to write. i miss someone so badly its bogging me down terribly. painful. sickening. that horrendous shitty mitty feeling i utterly despise. but isnt missing someone supposed to be a nice feeling? hah. tell me about it. my head feels like it carries 9/10th of my weight these days. why oh why. the misery.
so i think i'll write more when im the mood, u know.
im sick of life, aren't you?

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...