Thursday, April 06, 2006

big fat f

april's here. 14 more days to being able to legally able to watch m18 movies. 4 more months to prelims. 7 more months to a levels. 8 more months to freedom. sigh. and next year, i'll prollyget my first job ever. get my own income. spend with my own money. exciting, i say. i can hardly wait. guys will get their head shaved. they'll have to strip naked in front of doctors for their medical check up (dont ask me how i know). suffer for a year or two in camp. build muscles. lose weight. i'll be in a univrsity i guess. taking business or accountings or sprots management or whateva shit they have. im still unsure about what i wanna do. hopeless, aisyah. *shakes head* rowing? ahh yes. 3 more months to asian junior rowing championships. equivalent to 3 more months to lose 4kg. i lost 1 kg in 3 months. hooray. hopeless, i tell you.
terms was terok giler nak mampos. from a D E O for promos i got A B F. ahh. A for maths B for geog *applause* i missed an A for geog by about 2 marks. but im happy with maths and geog. im so proud of myself. and F for, what else if not, econs. and i cant blame it on not having time cuz i had all the time in the world to study. furthermore, i only have to commit to one sport now. my mcq was ok but the drq was so bad i almost went blind looking at the paper. sigh. shitty mitties of life. failure is a stepping stone to succes i guess. i hope aisyah will learn her lesson and pull up her socks!! no wonder im stupid. i dont wear long socks. i need to get a pair. now.
this means if it was promos, i couldn't have been promoted to jc2. which is damn sad. very sad. blardy sad!! this is the first time in my entire life i failed in an exam! there's gonna be a big fat ugly red F in my result slip. shit. i feel stupid. i want to be clever again. sigh. i miss being clever.
this also means that my mom has to attend the paernt-teacher dialouge session this saturday. it is especially for those students who dint make it, like me. its such a waste cuz my passes are damn good. hello A and B? and F? alah. there's a first time for everything la. my parents have never been called down to talk about my failing grades ever so this will be a new experience. i cant wait. yay. (-_-) *sniff*
yesterday i was bloody depressed about grades and all i couldnt row properly and my boat moved like crap. coach gave up on me halfway. sometimes, u just know what your coach is thinking u know. sigh. i almost gave up but i'll never give up. aisyah yakin aisyah boleh! malaysia boleh! boleh!!!!
yadayada.
oh sani hussein's gonna direct the upcoming malay drama production. i think he's uber cool. cant wait.
and i watched gie from start to end not bcuz the movie was fabulous. it wasnt. i watched bcuz nicholas saputra is damn cute. he's so cute i almost wanted to grab him out of the tv screen and marry him. haha. sigh.
anyways, i ate dinner with liyana, rinus and kangwei at this jap restaurant at level one last thursday. the food rocks, i tell u. worth my $10. im happy. after that i ate fried mars bars and i swear, for the next few days i cut down on all my food intake by half. i had fun. really, i did. im happy. and i miss liyana already. :)
yesterday i met hazi and we walked around causeway point for a while. then it struck me. i havent done this for a long long, ver very uber long time: walking around shopping malls after school. oh my shit. then it struck to me again that: i dont have a life. im sad! im sad! but i ate chocolate yogurt icecream which costs $2.85. it was kinda nice. and its 97% fat free. im happy. so sad+happy=equilibrium state. :) i miss hazi too.
sigh. i miss loads of people. i wanna meet everyone! can i can i???
and oh. im sad cuz last week i went to thread my eyebrows and i look almost eyebrow-less. the saddest part is not bcuz i look eyebrow-less, its bcuz i threaded it like days ago and only yesterday did many people, including my classmates whom i see everyday and family members who live under the same roof as me realised that my eyebrows look different. thanks, guys. u rock.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...