Wednesday, April 19, 2006

20apr

booyah!
aisyah's 18 today. yippie yai yey.
something eggciting i must tell you. eggggciting! (there's this truck i saw that day which transports eggs (conspicuously) and there was 'eggciting' written all over it and i tot it was really silly and retarded. but anyway, thats not the eggciting part.) exciting 18th birthday i had today! aisyah's so happy. im so happy i feel like dancing right now!! 18 = i can donate my blood without having to ask my mommy to sign a consent form. yay. i wanna save lives. i wanna be a good citizen. i wanna make a difference. im so proud of myself, man. *pats my back* 18 = i can take my driving license, i can go clubbing legally, drink, smoke, marry, watch m18 movies and yea. whats so exciting about 18? i dont know. *shrugs* wat else can i do that 17 year olds and below cant? tell me!! tell me!! so at least there's something to be really happy about.
i swear im gonna eat like a pig these few days, gain weight, grow fat and die! plus, im not training until saturday!! oh no!! i lost 2kg last week and i was freaking happy about it. its not easy to lose 2 freaking kg ok. a combination of sweat and tears, commitment, discipline, determination and perseverance is needed. wah. *shakes head* im proud of you, aisyah. *pats on my back* then last sunday i went to goodwood park hotel for a birthday party (for a 6 year old, mind u.) yes. a 6 yr old having a party in a hotel. rich bastard. and there was laksa, siew mai, kueh paitee, roti jala, chicken curry, buttered sausage rolls, blueberry crumble, mango drink with yummy pomelo stuff, and all sorts of finger foods la. we were there for 3 hours at least! and our table was right next to the food stand. the rest u think for yourself ok. (think: hotel food and hungry girl who just finished training.) argh! my one week of losing 2kg effort gone in 3 hours. *&^%$#@! this dieting plan is kiiling me. argh! losing weight is hard work, gaining weight is heart pain. wah. can be my life motto ah. not bad. not bad.
how can i not grow fat u tell me. the weather's been getting on my nerves and birthdays equals to eat all you can while you can! how?
talking about rain, i officially hate rain i swear. esp when it rains in the evenings. when will it ever not rain? the more it rains, the fatter i get. rain= no running= gain weight= fat= cry= worry= rain again=no running again=... its the viscous cycle of growing fat i tell you! i cant take it anymore! stop raining for goodness sake! i wanna run!! running in the stadium on certain periods of the day makes your eyes squeaky clean. washing eyes is a girl's favourite pasttime, babeh! and i can legally do it since im single! lol. but im not one of those cheerleading minahs who goes to the stadium solely to wash eyes, mind you. washing eyes is my last priority when i have a running program to complete. (wah semangat PIG (kebabian)) eye washing activity forms some sort of foreign motivation. helps a lot, trust me. :) but some soccer guys are hott stuff i tell you! thats why i swear i hate rainy evenings. rain=no run=no eye washing + grow fat. ergh.
oh. and talking about hot dudes, that day, (cant remember which day exactly) but yea, that day i was feeling like a piece of shit left on the side of a pavement being stepped on by man, wiped off by tissue paper and thrown in the rubbish bin. (aka shitty mitty feeling) ahh yes. that day i was feeling shitty (for dont know what reasons), i was at causeway point after school cuz i had some errands to run. i had a bad day...im taking one down. i sing a sad song just turning around...ok, moving on. that was when i saw him. he was tall, dark and ultra hot, i say!! megawati suupertera ultraman hott! ok. not really but, anyways, i had a bad day u see, so yea. emphatize with me, please. he was with his mummy. he was right in front of me. he looked at me and kept on looking and then he smiled. i SWEAR he made my heart jumped and like...alah donno lah. feeling funny and all. like tingle mingle. i smiled back. he looked freakin familiar. like i knew him at the edge of my fingertips but i just cant get around to figure out who the freaking hell is he. but WHOA, i say. he made me grinned from that second onwards until i reached home. then he walked past me and i turned around to look at him and he turned back too!! (like romantic love story... like love at first sight gitu, you!!) he made my day, man. my day was complete. maybe it was the bad day making me see things. maybe it wasnt. maybe i know him. maybe i dont. oh so drama-mama la. like hindustani turning into reality. (oh coincidence! he's an indian! oh, and please dont start that "whats with u and indian guys?" comments. i know u're thinking about it.) anyway, the point is, he freaking made my day. thats all that matters when u're having a bad day. is it? i guess.
he makes me wanna sing that retarded song that goes something like,
"who is he? who is he? who is that beautiful guy..."
sigh.

...

ahh. i'll post the picts and tell u about my exciting day some other time. some people are just cruel and heartless. they can spoil the best days of your life just by existing.

i think my boobs are insignificant but i dont plan to commit suicide. silly boy. prolly he dint know there was such a thing as a penis enlargement treatment.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...