Friday, April 28, 2006

200406

oooh. last week was fun. i turned 18. i ate non-stop cuz i think i deserved a break from my dieting. i gained 3kg, i swear. i only went for training once last week. i skipped training on sunday to clean up my room which now looks exactly the same but with much less dust mites floating around. i threw away the moulding taufik poster on my wall and replace it with the frame amaria gave me. i spent 10hrs cleaning up my room. which is not more than 3m by 3m in length.
wait there's more!
i ate pizza hut with nad, elly and heen on the evening of my birthday. i havent eaten pizza hut for ages. then they surprised me with a birthday cake. and they sang for me a birthday song. i had candles. i was so happy! i was touched. we went to take some lovegety. is that wat they still call it? it has been like decades since i took neoprints. and i swear, we are still terrible in taking neoprints. we were screaming and shouting behind the curtains. i couldnt stop laughing. it has been centuries since i laughed so hard! i had so much fun, i tell u. sigh. i wanna be in bp again.
on friday, i went shopping with my brother. its so rare to go shopping with your elder brother. but it was fun. i met him at the old rp gym where he's working. he made me take this body fat test. and i found out that my fat makes up 11kg of my total body weight which is about 17% and that the noraml fat range is 18-25% and im actually UNDERFAT. im happy. then we went to queensway cuz he wanted to buy for me a shoe for my birthday. which is rare cuz he usually doesnt bother. we spent almost 3hrs there and little miss fussy and freaking fickle (ooh, alliteration!) couldnt decide which shoe she wants. so he said that i should check out the puma shoes at taka which was cheap and nice. so we went to taka and i saw the shoe and turned to my brother and said, "you have bad taste, bro!" i shook my head and we went home, with nothing. but he gave me money to go buy whichever shoe i wanted. yayness.
on saturday, i went for training. then i had weights training. there was this photographer who incessantly took pictures of me while i was carrying weights. he's working for some sports mag. it was freaking embarrassing. i dont mind if he takes shots of me rowing but no, it had to be weight lifting. thanks. after training, i met my ex-netball coach at paya lebar. we went to the european association to have lunch. i had mexican fajitas and salad and some damn yummy grilled ribs. it costs a bomb but lunch was on her, babeh! i had the yummiest cauliflower soup on earth. and we chatted for like hours! it was really fun. she rocks. and i found out that the president didnt live in the istana! instead, his house was right in front of the association and there was a guard in front of his house! so cool! my brother said im a blonde.
after lunch, i went to kallang to watch the syf band display. i met so many people. i did the bp cheer. i met hazi. and miss tay. and everyone else la. made me wanna go back to bp. really. sigh. bp got gold. tk got honours. everyone was good. im happy. then we took the bus back to bp with ms.lee's class. me and hazi ate at lot1. then i went home feeling fat, but happy.
sunday was my random once in a lifetime10hrs spring cleaning.
and i found that that traing camp is gonna start soon.
and i've gained weight.
and coach is gonna kill me.
all good things come to an end, dont they?

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...