Thursday, January 19, 2006

success


ok. im in the school library again. alone, as usual. these days, i love to be alone. dont know why.
anyway, ive not been going rowing recently cuz im just plain lazy. like i told coach im going on tuesday but i didnt cuz i went to fetch my mum from the airport. yes. she just came back from haji and she bought quite a lot of stuff like dates, chocolate-coated dates, blahh.. alot la. its like food is all i think about. haha. and on wednesday, i was prepared to go training when it suddenly rained near my school. so i expected it to rain at pandan. i wanted to be sure it was raining at pandan so i took 78 to pandan from clementi. yep, it was drizzling slightly at pandan. so i dint alight and the bus took me all the way to jurong east. where i took the train home. gosh. aisyah is so retarded. its not a good feeling to skip training cuz the one who is at loss is me. i hate that guilty feeling. so on tuesday, i went running at woodlands stadium. i wanted to run yesterday but it began to rain heavily. spoiler.
well, yesterday was the first time since i broke up with kumar that i did not sms or call him. i thought well maybe he's moving on and so should i. i seriously refrained myself from touching my phone the whole day. i actually survived it! even tho i miss him like crazy laa. sigh. i miss crapping with him, telling him stupid jokes and receiving mean comments on how lame i could get, i miss being pinched..blahh...i wont get it started. anyway, i managed to complete a few maths homework and im proud of myself! these few days, ive NOT been sleeping in lectures or tutorials. yay for aisyah =)
so today, i promised myself i would go for training, rain or shine. before coach slits my neck. haah. and i need to lose 5kg by next week. ergh.
aisyah =)

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...