Wednesday, June 06, 2012

le bf still in KL.

GAAAAAAH. so his car went dead on sunday and it was sent to a workshop and it will take 3 days to repair and so he's still there and will only come back tmr. and i've actually survived 5 days without him! SURVIVOR. okay so, its like 10am and im at work. and i realize my desk is atrociously (is that how u spell it?) messy and i cant seem to start on work so I'm gonna sit here, release my mind off things (like the irritz fact that he's still in KL) and calm down, dig my nose, give myself a shoulder massage. and there. im good? had a jog this morning with my bloody annoying creaking knee but managed to complete 5 rounds and a few crunches. like a loser. cant do much cuz theres gym today. thats what i tell myself. stupid excuses, seriously. 15 things on my TO-DO list. 7 hours. u know what? i realized i cant just sit here and expect things to happen. i gotta make it happen. like rowing, or sailing, or work, or even getting my fat ass for a jog. i cant expect it to jump out of the seat and run, i gotta do it. and its a matter of whether i wanna do it or not. yeah. so im gonna stop saying impossible because nothing is impossible and im sure theres a way to every single thing in life, even money. im gonna say YES YES YES. and watching justin bieber's boyfriend video is like seeing a lesbian scene. i swear he looks so pretty. i mean yeah, cute little thing, very pretty. i cant take how flawless his face is, facial hair-less, like a baby's butt. i have nothing against him. isnt pretty a compliment? okay done. 10:07am. ready, go.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...