Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Resolutions- part two.

Getting my medical check up done so I can start work. After this I gotta wait for the results to be sent to the school where they have to confirm that I'm healthy enough to work. Then I can start work. I'm excited about work I thought I was gonna start on the 3rd but the made me go for a medical checkup. I thought I would clear by the 9th but nope. Wait another week, trying to find ways to earn to support myself till money flows in my bank. Oh well. Be thankful I have a job. Be thankful.

See my new year resolutions are doing pretty well! For now :/

Resolution #04: to be at my fittest. Ever.
A) Did my 2k erg test last week, almost died and didn't complete it. What a loser sia. Complained of my ankle hurting. In actual fact i was just weak. Weakling. Graaar. I need to get below 7:25mins which means I have to maintain at 1:50-1:51 splits. 14 January. May God grant me with all the power and endurance on that day when I sit for the test.
B) I want to start running again. And do it fast. I miss being able to complete a 2.4km in 11mins3secs. My aim this year is to complete it in 10:55mins. And to complete a 10k race in 45mins.
C) I want that 6 pacs hot bod. This time- for real. And I'm gonna make it happen.

#05: I'll take up a religious class. And attend all the classes. Insyaallah. 

That's it I guess. I have more under my sleeve but I don't want to sound very cliche and corny and lame so I'll just stick to 5 reasonable and achievable ones for now.

Oh and recently, my knee's starting to swell up to say hello. Great. And the waters during our evening trainings have been madness I'd rather sail or windsurf then to be bogged up and down by the crazy waves. Every training I'll either end up mad at myself or pissed at the others (incld the water). Most of the time, both. That's why Nadzrie once said, duing training, he's single. How rude kan!

But I still love him, whether or not he's 4 or 5 years younger than me. I still love him, where he's a pilot or a rower or an engineer. I still love him as long as he loves me back the same. :)

Too cheesy.

Bye.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...