Thursday, August 20, 2009

sorry,
but i dont do this thing called trust anymore.

if i choose to trust, i choose love. and love means im prepared to get hurt.
honestly, im not prepared.
yes, i am a coward, but i dont want my heart to go tru whats its been thru again and again.
i told u this already.
im telling u again.

im waiting,
but im not ready.

---

its 7am lah dei. im waiting to go to school so i sempatzzz masok sini update, since i havent been doing so since 6 july. and of all the times in the world i have to update, i choose to do so this very morning.

i thought abt things ppl dont usually think about early in the morning. my brain works in ways i just couldnt fathom.

sometimes ppl worry cuz i dont think.
but sometimes i worry cuz i think waaaaayyy too much.

school's being a bitch, even though it just started.
i've been soooo looking forward to school, but i dont know why i just cant stay awake in lectures.
whats friggin wrong with me.
i feel like doing what my race does best, which is to quit school.
but its already my 3rd and final yr. i'll be such a loser if i give up now.

so tell me, what keeps you awake in class?
share your secrets. spill.
come on.

I NEED TO WAKE UP MY IDEA.

okay, off to school i go.

taa.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...