Monday, August 24, 2009

an average person's attention span is this much:
<----------------------------------------------------------------->
recently, i discovered mine:
<-->
my aim is to bring it up to within this week:
<------->
bit by bit become big.
sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit.

fasting makes u stronger,
a bit thirsty, yes, no doubt.
but stronger, definitely.

my brain just cant seem to accept that.
why oh why.
it cant be the setans cuz they're all chained up.
or is it cuz im old.
and weak.

then what, seriously, really, making me feel so so so so tired these days?
whats up with the world mama?

sticks out lower lip. je-back :(

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...