Saturday, January 24, 2009

my blog was privatized a few weeks ago and some people got mad cuz i didnt add them into the list of people who's allowed to view my blog. thing is,


i didnt invite anyone.

but good thing is, im surprised! people actually do read my blog.
if that is even a good thing.

i privatized my blog cuz some people found it wrong; unethical? intrusive? intrusive upon what? my own privacy?


im intruding on my own privacy.
hmm.

i blog about important events in my life.
okay, maybe not.
i blog about the most randomest things in the world,
i realised.

but thats who i am. and how i like it to be.

i like to tell people where i went and what i did and who talked to me today and who didnt and whats new and whats not and what i like and what i dont.

i know i dont blog about issues regarding the war, the politics, the environment, science and technology, the world, the citizens, the president and what nots. its not that i dont think about them neither am i ignorant nor well-read. i know these stuff. i read the news. (yes i do. slap yourself if you were shocked to hear that i read the news.)

but its just not me to write about these issues.


so tell you what.


i write what i like.

its not that i dont write about important things in my life.
if you think i dont mention about my family much, it doesnt mean they're not important to me.
thats just plain dumb to think like that.

and if you dont like what i write.

dont reaaaadddddd.

ANYWAY, lets get on with more random things.

#01: i cut my hair. like REAL short. like SHORT short. like budak cina wear sluar go school mcm tak pakai sluar tak senonoh kalau kaki lawa takper tapi tak lawa SHORT.


THAT short.
#02: thats like one of the few nice short haired aisyah pics i have. cuz i dont camwhore on my own anymore. i dont know why. i think...
ive grown up.
#03: i love settlers' cafe. cuz thats where taboo, jenga and soldadu songs happen when tjuncts come in full strength.
How many malay uni students does it take to break a glass?
10, with a game of taboo.
#04: my knee injury aggravated. something to do with an MCL strain and meniscus tear.
champion comment goes to Maressa:
"I think i tore my meniscus"
"Whats meniscus?"
"Its the bottom part of the water in the test tube."
#05: i paid $900 for my MRI scan for my knee. there goes my holiday earnings. hurrah.
ive learnt a moral tho: never quarrel with your parents before you ask for money.
#06: last thing i wanted to say is that..i blog cuz its the only form of writing i do these days. ive lost the touch of writing. blogging makes me not lose it totally. see even my sentence structure like want to kena sai. how liddat.
#07: and finally. tmr im gonna do something stupid that might make me regret. so if i come back crying to you saying that i shouldnt have done it, throw rocks at me.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...