Wednesday, December 24, 2008

BITCH

yesterday didnt happen.

i didnt wake up quarrelling with my brother.
i didnt leave home fuming mad with my mum still nagging.
i didnt meet izzat and iylia and left them both.
i didnt check my awful results.
i didnt cry incessantly.
i didnt eat.
i didnt go for silat and busted my knee.
i didnt meet izzat and screamed at him.
he didnt let me see his phone.
he didnt msg her.
she didnt msg him.

if i know that my guy friend has a gf who hates me, with all due respect, i'll stay away. not pour sad stories and expect sympathy and pity out of the guy.

go find another shoulder to cry on, bitch.

and if i were a guy and i know that my gf hates this girl cuz she was flirting with me, i'll tell her to stay away. but apparently, some guys dont get it.

if im a bitch, ill say it to her face to STAY AWAY.
lucky for you,
im not.

and did my bf said i hated you?
initially i didnt. had no reason to.
its okay if u mutually flirted with him.
i never did hate you,
until last night.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...