Thursday, February 14, 2008

week 5

Photobucket

ADAM LEVINE said that.
sweet kan?
but he's too white for me, i cannot stand too white guys.

eh CLEO's 50 most eligible bachelor's out.
and i have NOT even bought my textbooks yet.
champion, aisyah.
WHY AM I SO PEMALAS?
seriously.
ergh.
ya and i was asking khairul how come that blogosphere's famous uncle sha's not featured.
ure hot too, okay, khairul, but ure engaged to ur HOT tunang,
sorry only bachelors need apply.

OOH.
i fell asleep in stats lecture today and was so lost during stats tutorial.
dont even start on new media seh!
my work's piling up,
and i willingly volunteered to play in the inter faculty netball and touch rugby.
and i signed up for the netball coaching course,
courses are held at kallang netball centre,
and they end at 10pm.
kallang is like at the other end of the world.
im in silat, but ive only attended their training like 4 times.
and i want to improve my CAP score this sem.
sometimes hor,
u just cant please everyone.
let alone please urself in the first place.

so i went for the netball course the other night after school,
and i realised how much like crazy nak mampos i miss netball.
coach rose recommended me to join a club.
theres one at bedok.
BEDOK? like seriously.
i'll consider.

tempting, definitely.

i mean i dont mind if i drive, or ride.
thus, i have this crazy idea.
i mean if i can go bali without my mum knowing...
hmm.. i believe that u shouldnt share ur crazy ideas with the world, if not it wont happen.
so hush hush. u just wait and see what crazy aisyah is up to.
-evil smile-

i think im suffering from the rowing withdrawal syndrome.

everything u want, aisyah!
but study dowan.


WAH.
i ran at the stadium that day.
i used to breeze through 15 rounds, but now im already struggling at my 7th.
something is seriously wrong with me.
its depressing,
really :(

im an athlete, for goodness sake;
not was.

the wellington guys have started training for their season.
my source of motivation?
anything to keep me going, bebeh.

oh i went to dr woffles wu's house on the 2nd day of cny. his mom's my mom's friend. & mommy said my face looks fatter. LOOK! :(

Photobucket

oh i bought this 4 inch heels, cuz it was on sale. but when i wore it, syahir's still taller than me.

Photobucket

annoying hor?

and im selling OREO cakes and PEANUT BUTTER cakes. cuz recently i found this new recipe and i wanted to try it and my brothers are addicted to it. im selling them for $15 a pan. try it, okay! :)

drop me an email if ure interested hor? ariesyah88@hotmail.com

okay, look.
then, buy.

Photobucket

this is the oreo cake.
im not an oreo fan but this is so sedap giler.
ask izzat.

Photobucket

and this is the peanut butter cake.
this is inspired by my brother.
he actually ordered from me.
exciting kan!

i told my brother to decorate it nicely for me and this is what he produced.
peanut butter transformer cake.
so much for being a laselle student.

Photobucket

Photobucket

and my mum's selling these oh so adorable cookies. i was helping her bake that day and the HANGUS ones are my batch, i wonder why. but they're still as sedap anyways. im not sure how much she's selling them for though. i'll ask her if ure interested. eh, but they're so sedap, my brothers (monsters) can finish one container in one night.

oh i got some other stuff to lelong, btw.

i bought these EVERLAST (original, okay) shoes recently and somehow my feet grew overnight so i dint even get to use it!

Photobucket

colour: (as seen lor) light violet. lawa okay.
size: US 8
condition: PERFECT, never worn before, ever.
selling price: $30 (negotiable!)

and wait! another teeshirt i bought which i never wore. dont ask me why i bought it, please. kalau murah takper! this one's an original from Pink Industries.
exclusive, okay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

colour: pale yellow
size: L
condition: BRAND NEW, price tag still attached!
selling price: $30

i ate fish & co's fish and chips which is (YES! I ATE FISH!) so sedap giler. :)

i need to invest in good contact lenses and lasik surgery. or might as well get an eye transplant. my eyes are so annoyingly over sensitive! must be the too much reading of CLEO's Bachelor issue ahh. when i dont wear my contacts, people will believe that im a quarter chinese. look ma, no eyes!

Photobucket

pantats of the world unite!
goodnight!


Photobucket

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...