Saturday, December 23, 2006

work!



first day of work at my dad's office was best. they had a christmas party and i was invited. i had a door gift. they played games which i won one of the rounds. they had a lucky draw which i won one of the prizes. and they had gooooood food. and my dad's colleagues were so nice they gave me a box of christmas log cake. yummy. i went home with alot of stuff. im happy. but work was boring tho. i was given 3048 lists to complete but i managed to finish only 2139, which was actually unexpectedly amazing for someone who hasnt touched excel since the esther ows days back in bp. and i dont miss esther ow and stupid redundant computer classes. but merry christmas to her anyway. and yes. i know next week's work wont be as nice cuz christmas only comes once a year but okay. lets just get the job done and get paid.
i had camp a few days before that. the camp instructor job ive been dying for. i was supposed to attend the 5 days camp but i managed to go only for 2 days and im very sure hans, the boss, isnt very happy so im so dead meat but please hans, dont kill me now cuz i dont want to die fat. let me lose these babbats around my waists and thighs first and then u can kill me. and yes, im fat. i went for this stupid fat test which i think was some stupid hoax cuz i dont think my body fat percentage could be that high and they weighed me and its like 3 kg more than usual. so they're just trying to sell what they sell which is this stupid nutrition shake and sorry guys i dont believe in nutrition shakes cuz im a lazy ass and the only way i can lose weight is to row and run. not drink some nutrition shake and lose weight and btw im too broke to even top up my ticket. so ur 300 dollars nutrition shake is just not for me and thanks for taking your time to explain to me that im fat. now everyone knows that im actually fat.
but the camp at orchid country club was good. i had fun. i get to mingle around with filthy rich kindergarten kids. some of them were really adorable tempts u to kidnap them. but theres a handful of them who were so bloody pampered they get on your nerves, jump around and break them. but overall i had fun even tho it was only 2 days. i wish i had went for more tho. the first day which was a tuesday the day singapore experienced the 24 hr rain. stupid rain. i was sitting at the back of the pick up truck with naomi and we got so wet under the rain. i fell sick the next day. thanks, rain. and speaking about rain, i cant get that rain song out of my head which goes something like, "rain is coming tru the rooftop." and his stupid music video. and i hear it and i see him wherever i go and he's not even cute, please.
then there was the outing with 402 on the same day of that stupid rainy day. they cancelled the bbq so we slacked at vlee's condo. food was little but good. thanks girls for cooking for us. hahaha. u dont expect me to cook, do you? then vlee took over and did the rest of the cooking, while we watched saw 3. i had the urge to tell everyone the story but i refrained myself from getting kicked out of the room. haha. i love my friends. lets have another outing. melvin, do your job. :)
talking about outings. im supposed to plan the 203 outing but i just cant find the time. sorry guys. i'll trrry okay. trying.
so next week's gonna be pretty short. christmas party on monday with mommy, habibosaurus and sayang. tuesday's work. wednesday's gonna be the camp im so looking forward to. and the rest of the days gonna be work work work. work like a log. log cakes. haha. i havent used up my amore spa and class vouchers. i havent visited the dentist for ages. saturday- soccer and bbq. sigh. then 2006 will be over. and tada, its the new year and u start writing these new year resolutions u never look back into throughout the year. maybe u do but its just me. i dont. i look back once in a while and laugh. like last year i wished that i would lose weight this year and no i havent. sad thing. and i havent written my reflections too. my mirror is kinda piled up with dust. im such a lazy asshole. and im allergic to dust anyway. so i cant reflect right now. i'll find time and reflect okay. but i dont wanna reflect myself cuz i dont wanna see my eyebrows. they're different, in size and shape. itchy hands. dont ever pluck your own eyebrows. dont say aisyah didnt warn you. and yup. thats it i guess.
and if ure reading this and u suddenly miss me, i miss you too.
merry christmas.
go see lights at orchard with ur daddy, dear. :)

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...