Friday, December 08, 2006

PROM!

prom was exciting but my mum was furious.
cuz i spent a litttttle too much. little bit. just like a few hundred too much. hahaha. forget it. we forgive and forget. okay. haha. sorry mummy. when i get a job, i'll give u all my money. haha. im a terrible daughter, i swear.
anyway, yes, so prom was good. prom was like mass photo taking day. no one really bothered about the performances and the lucky draw (i was so on about the lucky draw lah but as usual i'll didnt win anything). ritz was gorgeous, but i prefer fullerton tho. and please, oh please, the food sucks. i dont know why we had to pay $90 for that kind of food. (yes, to all other people from other jcs out there, we paid $90! so stop complaining!) id rather pay $90 to al-ameen to serve my dinner. my table was muslim food for super obvious reasons. and they served like little little dishes to us one by one, like minute dishes, like really tiny plates. and they had to serve seafood cuz they know i hate seafood and they just had to cuz its like if its muslim, it has to be seafood, like muslim food = seafood, muslim = sea. like that. grar. i attempted to eat the prawns and i dont like them. i didnt touch the fish sambal, and half of my seafood fried noodles was filled with prawns. and yes, if u havent got the point yet, I DESPISE SEAFOOD. yuck. so yes its my fault that i dont like seafood and im complaining abt the food but it seems that im not alone to agree abt the bad bad BAD food but okay so the desert was nice but THATS IT? like i can put the whole piece of strawberry pudding into my mouth. THATS IT?
grar. food was so so disappointing.
but lets get on shall we?
yes. i did my hair and make up at lucky plaza. my friend couldnt make it last minute so i had to spend on hair and make up and i looked like hantu that day. my face was 24596038 times whiter than usual. i could have promoted ginvera's whitening lotion on that day or something and ppl will surely buy. i like my hair tho. wee. curly wurly. then the make up artist said i looked like ning baizura, which reminded me of a really funny incident at marsiling mrt quite some time ago when a mat said i looked like ning baizura and was wooing me and yes, i ignored him. and surprisingly, khairul said i looked like ning too. ning-geling-geling. nyahaha. i think i look white, thats all. white and gigantic. hello. my shoes were 3 inch high lah please. i adore them. :)
so, yes. i waited for zakiah and her cab cuz it was raining like horses and cows. zak was wearing shades and a jacket cuz she had to travel by public transport. haha. this was the first picture i took on that day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
okay. so i have a thing going on with my body guard. haha.

when we got there, the lobby was packed! i was kinda nervous. dont know why. haha. silly. then everyone looked so pretty and hot, the photo taking began and didnt end right till the end. haha. many didnt recognize me cuz the make up was like 2 cm thick. haha. and yes, i forgot to remove my retainers until deb was like, "aisyah! why u still wearing ur retainers?" righto.
it was exciting cuz u get to take pictures with random people like that guy who u thought was cute but u never talked to before, or that school hunk, or the sportsboy of the year, or mr flirtatious! anyone lahhh. hahaha. more pics! more pics! oh and im sorry im plain lazy to crop them so yea, ENJOY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
suria celebs attending the pesta perdana. haha! - tetiey. zakiah. khairul.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
esther.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the very adorable see yun :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
andrea was wearing 6 inch platforms, please. or was it 9 inch?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hazri and i love his white blazer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hafiz hanafia.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
arina. she looked gorgeous that night. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
bonnie. who saved my life after my cam decided not to work.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my beautiful classmates- deb. pj. christelle. ethel.
sorry i look like a giant. :(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
quincy. national golfer. hot stuff i tell you :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
rox and sam- more beautiful classmates of mine.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
handsome hashim.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pearlly.
and look at bonnie in the background! hehe.

oh i had the same trouble too. tug here tug there. sorry lah my boobs are like tiny. haha. and i still have more pictures but i havent got them with me yet.
so, after prom there was the after prom party at dxo but i didnt go cuz my mum didnt allow me. so i went to cineleisure instead to watch Happy Feet and yes, ppl were staring at maybe cuz i look like a hantu and it was 12 midnight. haha.
yayness. seniors night -down and over with.
and i heard adeel was prom king for Innova and yuhao for Anderson! wah! my friends! im so lucky to be their friends! wah!! (eh hello? can u spare me the limelight?) hahaha. im so proud of them! weeee...
now im desperately seeking for a job cuz i need to return money to my brother who spared some cash for my dress, and to pay my bills and to give my mum. shittos. i dint thought finding a job will be THIS hard. when u've got a lobang, dont be selfish, share it with me, dont cover it up okay. haha.
and i wanna go ESCAPE just because its $6. weeee.

now im back to the brownish aisyah. no more whitening lotion. :)

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...