Monday, November 20, 2006

after As

my favourite, please!
this vid makes me laugh whenever im feeling down. i love taufik, i swear. haha.
anyway, in case u didnt know,
THE A LEVELS ARE OVEERRRRRR!!!!!
for me, that is. muahaha. im still evil, i know.
so now im trying to get used to not mugging. seriously, its not easy, but so far, so good. im getting a hang of it. sleeping bloody early, waking up freaking late, 11 hours or even 12 hours of sleep or even more but i force myself to wake up cuz more sleep=fat, watch tv like theres no tomorrow, dvds of all the movies i missed out- hard candy, superman returns, spiderman2, i know, that bad. got addicted to PS2- germany world cup, yazuka, need for speed, GTA san andreas, street soccer with christiano ronaldo as my all time fave player (he looks so good even tho its animation, i tell you), surf the net, search for prom dress online, oogle over jovani's dresses which i will only wear when i marry the prince of brunei or something (psst: i heard he's umm...fat). hmmm...marry the prince of brunei will mean that i can marry at fullerton and go on a honeymoon at dubai. hmmm.. i'll think about it. anyone has got his contacts? and helloooo? he drives a lambourghini, please.
BURST BURST. stop dreaming can?
ya, i havent really got the time to go out shopping cuz most of my friends are still having their As (sniggers), some are in poly so they prolly have school, and syahir's away at the moment. so, its quite sad, really but i dont really mind going shopping alone but you see, im the most fickle person in the world and if i cant make up my mind i get really pissed, i'll spend impulsively or not buy the things i want cuz i need a second opinion but to me, honestly, shopping alone seems more like a release therapy and now that i made it sound good to shop alone i think im gonna get dressed once i finish typing this entry and will go shopppping alone!!!
but where do i dig all the money from? my insignificant pantat?
hmmm...
so that means that i have to get a job soon before my raya money runs out.
i went for my FIRST JOB INTERVIEW last friday at holland v. i suddenly had this interest to be a camp instructor. so me and syahir met the founder of Unleash- dont ask me why u havent heard of it. but the interview went fine. the guy was nice and the job sounds interesting u know. getting to meet new people, go on camping trips to various camping sites in singapore, but we have to learn how to eat worms, sembelih our own chicken, eat (pukes) fish, scale the fish, clean the fish...WAAAEEEK. fish is like MAT language- they make me squirm in disguist.
mat language is hilarious- eh, mantain sua. tau takper. eh member tak tunjuk respect sial. ehem. and my favourite, darah up, siol!
right. the job? ahh yes. then im also afraid of the dark, ghosts, u know, these stuffs, oh and cockroaches, flying insects and MOSQUITOES! so umm yea, many drawbacks so i dont know if i really want it. but lets just see how things go.
oh yesterday i went jalan raya with the 203 people i miss so so much!!! wah!! had loads of fun. we're crazy people i tell you. and the best was haikel's dad. he made me laughed until my jaws, face, shoulders right down to my stomach was hurting and aching. and i cried and cried cuz i laughed too much. tak boleh angkat, siol --> eh, mat language in good use! applause.
and i learnt a new word: senak. and shaheen's mum said i was "fat but its okay cuz im tall". and haikel said i needed to lose weight and it was depressing, really but oh well. i dont blame them. my kebaya felt so ketat, i ate at almost every house and it was all in the name of aidilfitri.
last sat the ac malay people went to khairul's open house and we hogged the Xbox. im bad at ghost recon, i swear. but i beat daniel at soccer den there was some cock up and the next match he beat me 1-0 but it was fun.
and im dying to playing soccer.
and netball.
and row.
ergh. must go jogging, running, shopping, find a prom dress, find a make up aritst and hairdresser, find money...
life's not easy, even when the As are over.
sigh.
and sorry im not posting pictures cuz im sooooo lazy. :P

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...