Saturday, November 11, 2006

As!!!

Nakamura
he's hottt. and so is his scratching, of course :)


my As are halfway done.
GP was like susah giler nak semampos mampos nyer. the essay was okay but the compre was like *screams* TAIK! nak mampos. mengarut. ergh. giler. bacin. ARGH.
then there was the "move one, aisyah" phase.
maths was (ehem) pretty okay. (beams) tough, i have to admit but more doable than prelims. its the only paper i feel confident about. but hey, not holding my hopes so high up in the dark grey sky, but okay, gotta have confidence. ehh, what mengarut things am i saying?
anyway, physical geog was...like that. like rocks. like water. like earth and air. i was kinda sad to end the paper cuz, i love physical geog. i love Hortonian overland flow and hydrographs and Rossby waves and ITCZ and plate tectonics and crustal plates. seriously. i do. *WHACK*
so next week, 4 papers more, 3 more days and on thursday, 16th november 2006, (take note in your calender: 16.11.06 - aisyah declares holiday for the world!!! only applies to those ppl i like. the rest of u like rude taxi drivers and scary consturction workers who thinks im an indonesian maid or srilankan rower (like hello? sri lanka?), im sorry, u guys have to work okay?) saiyidah aisyah binte mohamed rafa'ee will taste the air of freedom which she has deprived herself of for the past month or so.
i so so bloody cant wait.
chant with me, freedom! liberty! merdeka!!!! freedom! liberty! merdeka!!!
ergh. gp. the epitome of mengarutnesssss...
eh, i signed up for the air force like eons ago and they (finally) called me this morning. okay, i know what u guys are thinking. like WHAT'S AISYAH'S THINKING!? the air force is like impossibleismo! alah, just wanna try my lucky luck luck lahh. anyway the call yes, firstly i almost hung up cuz i tot the guy was calling the wrong number... swathiya? sawaidiyah? i had to ask, "is it saiyidah?" (rolls eyes) then he was asking my ht and wt and *gasps* my eyesight. oh no. i had to tell him the truth. so i said around 500 but not sure how much and he was like, "oh ok then thats all i need." then i was sad for the rest of the day. i really was.
anyway, im into scratching these days. ya, scratch my ass. kuku. scratch the table la. hahaha. okay, dont know what has got into me. yes. turntables, i mean. i think they're hott stuff.
but anyway, the mostestest important thing now is, the (life after) As. haha.
ive never felt so slack in my life before. esp not drg a major exam.
hey friends, even if i dont do well, u guys will still love me the same right?
eh, for those who end the week after mine and even two weeks after me, two words for u guys, Im Sorry.
i mean... TOO BAD.
oh no, im growing horns on my head and look a tail too.
haha.
and this year i had the least hari raya collection in my life. grar.
freedom! liberty! rejoice and celebration! SLAMAT HARI RAYA!!
till then, i'll just scratch my pantat.
haha.
exams are like doing your business. sometimes painful, sometimes easy, but most of the time, u feel relieved once its over and done with.
AISYAH loves geog.
geog-ging, i mean. :)

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...