Friday, February 24, 2006

f-o-r

its been aisyah's bloody sleepy days these days. aisyah's been sleeping in lectures and during her free periods. and even during assembly!! for example, like today. sat down on one of the empty chairs next to ruth, with the earpiece still plugged into my ears, with my sling bag still slung over my shoulders, i just sat for like one second and the next thing i knew everyone was standing up to prepare for assembly. oh, and the worst thing to do is to sleep in the mrt- alone. yes. i did it. i shouldnt have sat in the first place but i even fell asleep standing! wth.
and the most irritating thing is that i sleep at 10.30 every night!!
i guess it must be the post-fun-o-rama-shaggedyness. funorama was freakin tiring- but freakin fun too. ok, i dressed up as willy wonka (or supposedly willy's wonkis) on that freaking hot day. i had to wear this starry vest with this thick, heavy maroon coat and a big top hat that made me look like i was 190cm tall and white gigantic retro sunglasses. i'll think about whether to put the pictures of me in that costume up here. haah. anyways, the top hat was bloody heavy, mind you. i had to walk around under the freaking hot sun with an almost broken cane in one hand and krispy kremes doughnut in another. ahhh yes. krispy kremes. if u havent tried krispy kremes doughnut before, i think u must at least try it before u die. i am serious. the doughnuts were flown from sydney that very morning! and it was sold out even before noon!!! oh, and krispy kremes are h-e-a-v-e-n-l-y, i tell you. they're like ahh...mmm...ooo...ohyea....uhh....like that. yea. like that. like having an orgasm. like it could turn u on. like it makes u horny and get excited...like u know what i mean. yea. like that.
it rained in the late afternoon. so our food stall which was at the hub went hectic when loads of customers bought our chocolate fondue and ice milo. it was bloody tiring. i had to refill the milo dispenser like 5 times during my shift. but it was really fun. yea, i had fun. im glad i did. yay. =)
oh, i like the burger ramly best. yummy.
then the class went for a so-called class dinne at 3 different restaurants. i went home. cuz im having training the next day.
and sunday's training was the most tiring session ever. we had competition resistance which was like rowing at race speed but not the full race length but equally tiring. and right after rowing, i had to run 6km. at 11.30am. my life rocks, dont u think?
ahh yes. then i went for rowing again on monday. cuz school was half day. ate at pepper lunch with my class at taka, which was not halal. haha. im so evil these days, u know. do u think i'll be sent to hell cuz i ate pepper lunch? even tho its like the best meal ive eaten for days? even tho it costs me $10 for a plate of pepper rice and raw beef? will i? will i? will i go to hell for this sin i did? but pepper lunch was damn delicious..ahh...but i feel guilty after eating. haha.
dont tell my mum ok?
uhh...then i went training again on wednesday. is it trainings that has been making me tired? or is it my attempt to lose weight that i start starving myself in school but later i eat like i havent eaten for the whole day (which is exactly true) at home? im so not helping myself. im so lousy at this. i need to lose weight. ergh.
my life rocks i tell ya. i told u that before right? yes i did. its true. its true.
yup. gotta go now. told myself to spend one period on computer and another studying but im only left with half a period doing the latter. *whacks myself with my rowing oars*
Nah has a new v3i and he said that my phone is lousy and i cant flip my 6610i and he also added that he's not a show off. ironic.
oh well, for the rest of the day, i just hope to stay awake in classes.
wish me all the best owkay?
tatas. :)

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...