Thursday, February 09, 2006

tell me, am i the earliest jc student to go to bed every night? is 10pm early? cuz if i sleep later than 10pm then if there's school the next day, then i'll spend my lectures and tutorials in lala land, maybe eating chocolate with my other classmates who decided to visit lala land too, and we're sitting next to the chocolate river dipping our hands into the chocolate fountain. oooh. makes me wanna go sleep during one of the lectures later. but aisyah hardly sleeps in lectures and tutorials these days. *pats on my back*
anyway, talking about chocs, we're doing a chocolate theme for fun o rama, which is like next sat. too freakin early, goddammit!! ahhhh!! oh, yes. the point is, u must buy our chocolate stuff. brownies, fondue, marshmallows, blah...choc here choc there. on my hands, on my tongue, down my throat, in my tummy. into my fat glands. then they store and make me fat. and it takes at least 30mins of jogging to lose that bite of chocolate i took. ahhh...where was i? got carried away...ahh yes. buy chocs from 2ahr at fun o rama. bloody high quality chocs which cost a bomb for us but we sell it to u at low low prices. dont doubt me. im a choc-fanatic.
i was supposed to sell fun o rama tickets at sp yesterday but ended up selling none and eating their shepherds pie from foodcourt 6 instead. hahh. im such a lazy bum. anyway, ive only got 5 more to sell. wont be tough, will it? sigh.
oh and we had cross country yesterday. yesterday was the hottest day of the week, i swear. the worst thing to do at macritchie was to wait. wait for people to arrive, wait for the guys to start their race, wait for our turn to start, wait for the finishing line to approach nearer. sigh. oh, there were no monkeys, so i dint step on one like what i almost did last year. almost, mind u. if i ever stepped on a monkey i wouldn't bother running in macritchie ever again. anyway, yes. it was scorching hot and humid and stuffy and the path was rocky and rooty and treacherous. the uphills were bloody killers. the expressway dint seem to end. i ran and ran and ran and i had that funny thought that i was like 30 something in position.
but i ended up 19th.
can u believe it? nineteen out of about three hundred girls. it was a great achievement. well, my first great achievement of the year. and of course, my first ever acjc medal. yay! and i treated myself to beard papa's cream puff after that. =) yummy. i wish i wish i can get a lifetime suply of beard papa's cream puffs, eclairs and cheese cake. sigh. oh. yes, i was the 19th girl yesterday. yay.
im so happy, and when my mum came home at night, she bought chocolate hl milk. i like. haha. my other achievement for the year is to do well for my terms. insyaallah.
my legs look like big, fat, chunky chocolate bars.
aisyah =)

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...