Monday, November 03, 2008

WHY I SHOULD BE SLEEPING?
  • cuz its 2.52am and i have to wake up at 6am later cuz coaching starts at 8am.
  • and i have school from 12pm to 4pm
  • and i have got to watch films after that
  • then i gotta study
  • which means that i need the sleep

AND WHY AM I STILL NOT SLEEPING?

  • cuz i woke up at 11am today
  • slept again while studying from 2pm to 4pm
  • drank coffee, ate chocolate cheesecake and nasi lemak and indian rojak
  • and im not sleepy but i feel that i am but im not

WHY DO I CHOOSE TO WRITE ON MY BLOG?

  • cuz i havent written since i quit rowing
  • and yes i quit rowing
  • yes u heard that right
  • aisyah finally quits
  • and cuz im too lazy to facebook
  • my facebook is slow. how do i delete all 2000 requests?

SO WHAT ELSE HAVE I GOT TO SAY THIS EARLY MORNING?

  • i just heard the early morning birds chirp
  • im gonna get eye bags for the rest of the week
  • plus bloating
  • i need to run, but ive been giving waaayyy too many excuses not to run, cuz im just a lazy bum, and no wonder im fat and my but is dimpled. well actually its not but its gonna be dimpled soon i can just feel it. i think.
  • ive spent my hari raya collection away on daily expenses
  • wait, what hari raya collection?
  • i shisha-ed on sunday. and i hated it.
  • ive been studying, not hard, but just studying, enough to make me feel less guilty. but for the past few tests which i studied and sat for, i did very badly for them and for those i dint study for, i did better than expected. so im quite apprehensive abt studying now.
  • i regretted not studying hard for my As. which leads to bad results. not getting scholarships. paying the uni fees. and burdening my parents. but stupid thing to regret now.
  • but ive never thought money will be an issue in education until now.
  • shit expensive education
  • i received a letter form HOTA congratulating me that ill be turning 21 soon.
  • my back and shoulders have been aching for a week.
  • i feel awfully old
  • i hate growing up
  • im tired of thinking
  • i watched BLINDNESS with shan and ross, with izzat.
  • i ate megabites 3 times last week.
  • thus, the fat thighs.
  • and my mum said i should go sleep

okay dah. BYE.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...