Wednesday, April 30, 2008

stress


this is what happened before china.


u know. i forgot to post these pictures.

i met up with these 3 gorgeous ladies before i left for china.

its been forever since we met.

the next ting u'll know one of us will be on the pelamin!

nyaha!

shaheen's coming to nus! weee!




alah. nad and elly dont have memek faces :(
:)



and i played soccer with izzat and his colleagues at the cage.



we were showered with love sweat.




and my toe got stepped on. again :(


izzat showing off his first aid skills (i think).

and recently, he's got a fad for starbucks.


and after 2 exam papers have passed, i thought i needed a dose of laughter. and this picture never fails to make my day. sorry izzat. i have to!


oh and i got bored one night studying i picked up the henna and doddled on my foot. then i realised,


WAH im kinda good at this!




idea.


and i love this dress. i need a sugar daddy. (dont tell izzat) HAHAHAHAHA.

dah, jangan nak mengarut.

3 more papers and ITS OVER.

faster.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...