Saturday, September 22, 2007

whine.

yes, i do whine.

one. my brothers and i semangatly participated in the recent SMRT challenge and we came in 9th place. not bad sey. then we won $300 TANGS voucher which sounds like a good thing but 300 devide by 4 is 75. so we get to spend only $75 each but okay, better than nothing lah, correct? then we went to visit our nenek at the hospital and buka together. wah, family outing sey. exciting.

two. i have a maid. she's super effiecient. she cleans everything, i swear. the windows, the doors, the mirrors, the floor, the walls. im not complaining. good for pemalas number ones like me. :)

three. my romanian coach got sacked. we sort of complained to our 'boss' that his training is getting us nowhere. like its getting really bloody boring nak mampos and we're not improving and yeah i would love to get a new coach but that day when he told me he's leaving, i cried okay. its like u know u want to get rid of him yet u dont want to and god ive known him for 3 years already. he always believed in me and now i have one less person who believes in me.

four. we have a new coach and she's from new zealand. she hasnt arrived here yet but she passes us our training programmes tru email. and her program is crazy. she once told me, "You shouldnt look fresh after training." SHE'S SO NOT KIDDING. we totally asked for it.
okay everyday kan,
i sahor at 4.45am. leave my house at 5.50am. training starts at 7am. i know its crazy but so is the freaking crazy sun! by 8am its already almost burning. damn. these past few days had been like the mengarutly hottest days! her programs last for at least 2 hours on water. so i row row row for 2 bloody hours my bum aches like mad, my skin burns under the scorching sun. oh, and hoho, im fasting.
"ENDURANCE is when you row row row and wait 8hours for buka." u should try. its pretty exciting.
then i rush to school, school starts at around 11 or 12 till 6pm. if noone drives me to school i take an hour. driving to school takes less than 5 mins.
the vast difference is annoying.
sigh.
sleeping in lectures has become a norm and a totally bad habit. that day i so couldnt take it anymore i left my psych lecture halfway and went to hazi's room to sleep.
THAT BAD. u think?
hmm.
i try not to complain. but if i dont complain, i'll turn purple.
barney doesnt complain, does he?

five. im officially on a diet again cuz the next competition in in october.
and OH!

six. im leaving for korea on the 14th of october. yeah korea sounds exciting but,

DONT EVER REMIND ME THAT I ONLY HAVE ONE DAY OF RAYA.

seven. im pissed. and its not because of PMS.

eight. me nad elly and heen went to geylang last night to buka together. nad fetched me and drove us all home. so exciting. i still couldnt get over it. i wasnt planning to get a driving license initially cuz i insist that the guy always does the driving. but now im having second thoughts but wait! with training and school and almost dying, how do i selit my driving lessons in my life? hah. forget it.

i love my best friends.

nine. recess week is supposed to be study week but no, aisyah has to train twice a day now instead of once a day everyday. i think that is so cool i cant wait for it.

ten. im having doubts about my future. i dont think i wanna be involved in rowing my whole life.

eleven. its eleven pm and im bloody shagged.
guess what i have tomorrow morning?! if u can guess correctly, u can live my life for me for one day. how bout that?

dah puas, aisyah?
oh puas.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...