Monday, May 28, 2007

running.

i am officially DARK, if not tanned. and proud of it. :)

im still rowing, everyday, mind you. no more weights cuz coach tapered off the training intensity cuz the races are just round the corner, 3 days to be exact. freaking 3 days. my first race will be on thursday. and if i somehow manage to get into the lightweight and if i'm still rowing on doubles with elsie then i'll have 2 events on that day. exciting or what. tell me abt it.

so my thighs have 3 colour tones now due to the different lengths of tights i wear for training and i know that was so unnecessary to announce but i thought u might as well know.

mum is still not allowing me to stay over at pandan for what shit reasons she has to give me. im annoyed. staying over would allow me to wake up at 7 instead of 5am. and would reduce my transport costs to about $4 a day and my food money as well. ergh.

so okay, i told my mum i wanted a power puff girls bedsheet cuz i saw one at the display bed at this furniture shop and i kinda like it. she went shopping for bedroom stuff the other day and told me that its not the ppg season now so she bought me barbie.

and it looked like this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i know. DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

so okay. next time i'll go shopping for my own bedsheet alright.

last week i visited my nutritionist at sports council and she gave me quite a lot of stuff for my diet. 10 packets of Resource Plus, some Quaker Oats bars and Powerbars. i've been watching my weight like CRAZY for the past few days, eating so so much less it comes to a point where all i eat is yogurt and fruits and its FREAKING annoying to know how little nak mampos weight i lose and worse still finding out that i gained weight the next day, despite training 2 hours everyday and committing myself to an hour of run in the evenings. and to be extra careful even on how much water u consume cuz every farking ml counts. like the other day i was happily losing weight when one fine day after the hr long run i drank a lot cuz my throat was dry and i didnt feel like eating so i drank. and drank and drank and the next day even after trng i found out i gained one freaking kg. this is crazy shit, i tell you. faaarking crazy. and woohoo my family support comes up to NIL. mum still cooks the same way, fried chicken balls and nasi lemak that day. best. and my brother drank one packet of my Resource plus so i have 9 to last me for a week. power or what. its not that i dont like to share but this shit is so important to me. if u take one away, i'll have one less to last for my diet. then i'll be more hungry mungry :(

look at the portion of the home refrigerator i have to myself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 packets of Resource Plus, yogurt, Brands Innershine and a big bottle which is empty cuz im too lazy to refill it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

liquid diet consists of consuming 6 packets of this per day, and nothing else.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and it comes in 3 different flavours. exciting or wat.

syahir is prolly the only member of the family who's giving me the most support. like accompanying me run, even though its right before his malay exams. but he doesnt care abt malay.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


and shaik got pregnant. he's a male seahorse.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and he's getting old too. look at his white hair.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

dont start telling me not to pluck out white hair cuz it will make more white hair grow. bullshit. i did it way back in sec school and look, im white hair free now.

and i sooo gotta do my daily evening jog. sigh.

i cant wait for the race to be over.

oh please do come down and support me.

suffering but surviving.


No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...