Saturday, January 13, 2007

inno

im a terrible friend.
Nad's birthday was on 7th january and i didnt even leave her a birthday message on the phone nor did i give her a call. my phone was down and i couldnt get her number. if you're reading this, nad, im sorry and happy belated birthday. i promise to get u something to make up for my lousiness as a friend.
sometimes, i hate myself for making empty promises. sometimes, i should just SHUT UP.
its already the 13th of jan and i havent written my new year resolutions. its bothering me badly. its not like i would actually look into it again but writing resolutions supposed to make u feel prepared and organised, setting goals and having targets, having purposes and stuff like that. but no. everytime i attempt to start on new year resolution number one, i'll fall asleep.
and im deprived of sleep.
have u seen my eye bags lately? from bowling bags to sling bags, now my eyes wanna have haversacks too. competitive yo.
after 3 weeks since i joined my dad's company, i've only attended work for 6 days. i swear they think im a big, lazy ass slacker but whenever i go to work im freaking efficient. thats why i think they want me back. hur hur.
i just came back from another camp with innotrek. 3 days 2 nights at raffles marina. and wow wow wee surprisingly raffles marina is located neither at rafffles nor marina but at tuas. weather was bad. it rained throughout the 3 days. the kids had to evacuate from their tents in the middle of the 1st night to move to the carpark to sleep. it was the first time i slept on the hard cold floor of a carpark. but 2nd night was good cuz we get to sleep in the gym where the yoga mats were soft and snuggly and my sleeping bag was so comfy and the gym temperature was almost perfect. campsite was good cuz its in a freaking country club so we get to shower in warm water, use the members toilet. haha. best. the kids were great. my class won the most improved class. (hey, my group won again.) and im so proud of them. there were the tough times and the challenges along the way like having a hearing impaired boy in my class (whom i find really cute.) but eventually, everything went fine and the experience i took home was like no other. the best thing about being a camp instructor is to see the smiles on the faces of the kids, giving u that sense of satisfaction and achievement. but the awful thing is that the bond that we built can only stay for 3 days and nomore than that. after the camp, whatever bond i have with the kids disappear as though it never existed. anyhow, i had so much fun. despite the lack of sleep, the stress we had to go thru and everything else. thus, the eye bags. no, eye haversacks.
sometimes i love myself for being able to do this kind of stuff. haha.
but i still hate myself for being so fickle, lazy and weak. and im supposed to row but camps have been making me sick. and awfully exhausted. i wanna row and get back into shape. get a nice tan and gain back my muscles. i miss being fit. i miss being strong. sad thing is: i miss being called buff. now im being called fat. fat is like the ultimate. fat is like sad. fat is.. aiya. donno what im saying.
thats why i guess right now to me the new year resolution i owe myself is very important cuz i really need to prioritize everything i do. and i need to make up my mind and get my ass working.
Happy Birthday to everyone who's celebrating their birthdays on Jan.
love, Aisyah :)

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...