Tuesday, November 15, 2005

one week

yep. firstly, one more week to my departure to manila. yep down to a mere one week. from 7 months to one week. ergh. one blardy hellish week. hah. yea. get the point dontya?
secondly, trainings getting tougher by the day. but my partner's having her o levels so i will be training alone most of the time. going down on the single sculls. damn. i hate rowing alone. the guys will always leave me behind. ergh.
thirdly, last week the rowing team went to novena for the pledge-taking ceremony thingy, with the rest of the singapore contigent leaving for sea games to manila. quite a waste of time. hah. but we got to skip training. yea. saw quite a number of well-known athletes but other than that, we were sort of 'unknown'. i got interviewed by a warna dj. hah. my malay was super lousy. damn embarrassing. hah. nothing much happened. dinner wasnt so bad. free ice-cold milo, magee mashed potato, brownies, banana cakes, etc. after dinner, we had to take the bus back to camp cuz the taxi line was too long.
fourthly, this year, i broke my personal record of visiting the least number of houses for hari raya so far up till today, which is like 18 days or so? i only went to like 10 houses. damn.
fifthly, i havent done my homework. i dint know there was homework until my pw group members told me about it. haha. lousy me. and yea, pw's finally over. ergh.
sixthly, i hope it rains today cuz i dont wanna row on the singles. ahhhhh!!!
seventhly, wish me lotsa lotsa luck for sea games. i need all the luck i have. and yea, seven months down to a week. i say again. 7 months....one week. hah.
and finally, i'll introduce to you some hottt pinoy (philippine guys) when i get back on the 5th of dec. hah. just tell me your preferences and likes. haha.
till then,
MWAHHHHH!!!

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...