Saturday, February 26, 2005

wakaka~

assalammualaikum!
ehem. i misssssss everyone! haha. really. ive been so caught up with only 3 ppl in my life recently which is Me, Myself and I, that i forgot about other ppl like YOU! yes, feeling lucky today aye? cuz aisyah misses you soo soooooo much! (^-^)
ok, the past weeks had been super busy. i was damn exhausted by thursday, i couldnt even push myself of my bed that morning. my eyes simply wouldnt open. so yea, pon school. i hate ponning cuz u miss a lot of lessons in one day and u feel blardy guilty u hadnt been there. maybe, its just me. im like ms. perfect attendence, you see. anyway, on that day when i ponned in the morning, i actually went to school in the afternoon juz in time for geog test. uhh yes.
btw, i crashed aj last monday. dint really like it. im sorry. its juz not my type of school. but den, acjc is not my type as well, so is rj or hc. oh whateva aisyah. there goes my fickle-mindedness again. i'll prolly stay in ac whether or not i get in the netball school team. i dont want to go tru that i-dont-know-anyone-and-i-feel-like-shit period again. no way. even tho i so dont look forward to school every single day, there's nothing much i can do aye? oh well...
so, results are out in like 2 days time. im not scared...yet. haha. its like impossible for saiyidah aisyah binte mohamed rafa'ee not to get scared. btw, i expect to get higher than 10. and i dont expect my name to be called out so, no pressure beb. unless like almost all 402 ppl are being called on stage except me. ergh, that would be my worst nightmare. anyway, i juz hope for the best. and for everyone too. there's rally nothing we can do now but to pray and hope and wait. and of course, keep our hopes high. awww, aisyah's into spirituality all of a sudden.
so umm, what else is there to say? im growing fatter? haha, out of point but horrifyingly true. ummm, yea, i exchanged uniforms with one of my cedar classmate last week. it was fun. haha. someone actually wanted to wear the BP uniform. i think i should be thankful tt finally i dont have to wear maroon ever again. 10years, my dear. 10 years of maroon skirt. enuf i said.
oh yea, ac had cross country last week and it was my first time cuz bp never had cc before. and macritchie's route was super tough. uphills and downhills and monkeys and roots and rocks and a long stretch of highway and whao~ i almost gave up halfway when i climbed that awful treacherous uphill that led to the highway. but i just ran and ran for dont know what reason. and i actually survived the 3.2km run and i came in 30th for the girls. for a beginner, it was considered not bad, aye? heh. my timing was around 20 plus laa. the first girl made it in 15 mins. like WHOA~
yea, i had swim pe too and it was kinda fun actually. i get to learn freestyle cuz i already know how to swim frogstyle. one of my skinny guy classmate who's in the ac swim team stripped down to his trunks and 8 packs of ab muscles simply (what do u call it)...protrude? haha. it was like...whoa~ lah. dint really expect him to have such a beautiful bod. sheash....=P
okok. i hafta stop killing myself now. gotta get some sleep. hafta row again tmr. eat, sleep, row, play netball, study. i have no life.
today i found out that there's actually a rowell road in singapore.
interesting aye?
aisyah rocks- igneously, metamorphically and sedimentarily.
Aisyah *=)

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...