Monday, December 20, 2004

sorry for the blardiness.

heyy. finally im able to write in my blog. shitty computer. blardy cookies and caches. ergh.
btw, im halfway tru the holidays. blardy lousy holidays i tell u. not only that there's no homework (yea, i miss doing homework.) blardy hell, aisyah. im turning into a freak as well. nolah. what is so blardy abt this present holiday is the blardy fact that i havent meet my dearest taufik, which comes in no.1 in my litany of things i must do before 2005. blardy hell.
and mind my blardy language. im blardy fed up, plus a lot of lousy shitty feelings of utter regret and depression. and lots of blardy everything else!!! argh.
ok, let me put blardiness aside.
i just came back from malacca, which i thot will be blardy boring but it turned out to be blardy nice. oh, i mean. really nice. i dint expect the city to be modern and clean. oh, blardy outdated me. the blardy bus journey took 3 and a half hours and the blardy bus driver had to purposely smoke while he was blardy driving and blardy hell, i hate being a blardy passive smoker. otherwise, it was blardy ok.
went to my cousin's wedding at this really beautifully decorated kampong. blardy beautiful leh. i dont mind living there, or marrying someone who lives there. *ehem* more on that later. the wedding was simple yet really memorable cuz err..
i met this really handsome malaccan boy. haha. well, he's the most good looking one i can find in that city. and its the first time in the pure and innocent life of aisyah, im falling for a guy who falls under the category of "m-a-t-s". dont laugh. dont shake ur head in disgust. dont curse under ur breath. i dont lie. its true. its TRUE! ... cannot say alot lah. i shy mahh.
and yah, i'll be in acjc for the first 3 months and i was wondering lately, why the hell did i choose arts?
oh, and i really miss taufik.
dear santa, ...never mind.
blardy me, *=I

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...