Saturday, December 25, 2004

if im not black, dark brown will do.

hello. im not gonna use blardy today cuz i want to uphold my 'innocent' reputation. oh look, theres a halo above my head. nowonder i feel blessed these days. haha. crap on, aisyah.
oh yea. i just came back from my rowing training. exhausted? totally. but i paste this quote on my bedroom wall which goes, "If u feel tired, dare to keep on going." im a self-motivated girl. yea. its only the hols, mind you. when school reopens i haf no idea how im gonna survive with rowing and the upcoming competitions, netball and the upcoming selection for national team and *screams* homework.
stop complaining, aisyah.
uhh, im having rowing competitions in kl on the second week of january. u heard that right. second week. im just afriad of missing out on lessons. oh, u dint know? how could u not. i, aisyah, never liked to skip lessons or ponteng school. yea, this explains the halo on my head. but seriously, it would suck to be felt left out.
stop complaining, i said.
perhaps, i should be happy im going kl without my mum for the first time. maybe i'll get to know a mat or two there. haha. i can do my last minute shopping for school stuffs. cuz i havent got any new stuffs this holiday. i spent most of my hari raya collection on topping up my hi card and ez link. shit. oh, is shit ok with you? fine. shit it is then. yea. and did u know my mum voted for taufik batisah 64 times?? haha. shocking? absolutely. and it comes with a price to pay, obviously. and guess who got the blame? yea, the girl with the halo above the head.
my life has been revolving around rowing since the taufik craze started fading away. but not yet extinct. my life will always revolve around taufik. yelah tu, aisyah. *grins* oh, and i think im the only die-hard fan of his who have not ordered his pre-sale album. i spent $10 on lime, cleo and manja mag. not including new paper, straits times and berita minggu whenever there's an article on him. this holiday, my friends spent their time hunting for jobs to earn cash but instead, i spend my money on someone who doesnt even know i existed. how sad. very sad. but...why isnt him on the cover page of 8 days? aisyah, aisyah *shakes head*
yea, i haf to go back to bp to collect my money for the eagles award. eh, my first time i receive that award lehh. and i swear im not going to use that money for topping up of whateva stuffs i need to top up. buy a bag, or a sports bra, maybe. hmmm, green? never had green before. yea. pamper myself once in a while.
so, merry christmas to all.
anyone needs anything from kl? haha. im lyk so excited. cant wait.
semangat sikit laaa...
aisyah *=)

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...