Monday, September 16, 2013

SEPTEMBER

september has been full of crazy shit nonsense.
after i came back from korea, it felt that i was a changed person.
on water, i was definitely faster, or so thats what i think. i mean, i did an 8:03mins for the 2k in korea. thats madness! thats like 14s off my pb!
i havent gymmed much cuz coach has reduced my gym sessions. so i dont know if im stronger.
im definitely fitter now, i did a 10:16mins for my 2.4km the other day which shaved off 44s off my previous pb set in 2006.
but besides the fact that im all of the above, im kinda lost my track of time. i havent been very productive at work. and im leaving for sydney in like 5 days.
im excited, and i cant wait to get so much faster and fitter and stronger. but before i leave i have a whole lot of shit to settle at work, at home, all over singapore.
its crazy how many things im leaving behind.
CRAZY.
i just wish time will stop just for this week, just for me. and give me a chance to drop whatever im doing, and smell the roses. even if its for a day. or even an hour. i wish i can just not think of anything. not do anything.

ive been rowing/running/gymming every single day since i came back.
4:30am alarm. 7am training. 9am rush to work. and the late nights at work.
repeat.
im tired.
but i know that i have to do this.

"if you want something you never had, then you've got to do something you've never done" they say.

here's to 11 weeks of being a better person, InsyaAllah.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...