Friday, August 24, 2012

Time is like an Usain Bolt.

MAKKAAAAAAU! ITS ALREADY LIKE 24 AUGUST AND I KEEP KEEP KEEP ON THINKING ITS STILL JULY CUZ WHEN THIS PERSON CAME TO ME THAT DAY AND TOLD ME THE DEADLINE WAS 15 AUGUST, I TOLD HIM, OKAY STILL GOT ENOUGH TIME, WHEN IN ACTUAL FACT, ITS ALREADY 20 AUGUST!!!! AND ITS SEPTEMBER NEXT WEEK, AND THEN OCTOBER COMES BY, THEN NOVEMBER, THEN DECEMBER. THEN OMG ITS SEA GAMES YEAR ALREADY. slow down, man, slow down! what the hell are you rushing for, time? :( Okay so lets make this quick. Its Friday, coming into the end of first week of raya and i've visited 6 houses in total. hahahaha! i dont feel it, y'all. not this year. i think its just that i've grown out of it. i didnt even bake this year although im dying to get my hands on the oven. dont know why i'll do that, but you get what i mean. i painted my house though, like the whole freaking living room, dining room and the balcony. and i have 4 brothers, and the sister painted the house. yay? I havent been Sailing although theres a competition in early September. This is terrible but I havent learnt to love sailing like how i love rowing. its a totally different feeling. hopefully with time, i'll start to like it, then love it. and east coast is MOTHER FAR. i take 2 and a half hours to get there from home by public (not taxi) and 30mins when i drive. oh life is unfair. i suddenly feel like taking a bike license but i gotta wait for nadzrie and we actually made a promise that even if we had license we'll never ride. but i promised myself that i will never take a driving license too cuz i was meant to be driven. i dont know. WORK HAS BEEN CRAZY, as always. millions of things piling up on my table. BOO YOU WORK! I got "sounded" yesterday, cuz i cant find a better word to use, and scolding is a too strong word to use cuz it wasnt like that. okay, so i usually gym in the morning cuz im a morning person and like they say, "workout before your brain figures out what you are doing" and so yes, i've been clocking hours of running and gymming in the morning because by the time midday comes, millions of excuses will pop in my head like a stupid one would be, "I DONT WANNA SWEAT CUZ I'LL HAVE TO SHOWER AND ITS SO TROUBLESOME." Damn you excuses. Damn you. So yeah, I always come to work at 730am SHARP, mind you. early bird catches the worm, no? so at 730am, noone is around so my mood to start work so early is NIL so i go to the gym or run. yesterday, i came back from the gym at 9am, since its a non-teaching week, kids are having exams. and jeng jeng jeng hello hello my RO was at the front door to my office. she wasnt angry lah, she was just worried people might complain that i train during office hours. and you know my life policy. im fine with absolutely anything, other than seafood and the colour yellow, as long as it does not interfere with the thing i love, like rowing, and training (i.e. gymming and running). why is sailing not in the list? i cant lie to myself that i love sailing, can i? i havent fell in love with it yet. it'll take time. but yea, work work work always friggin gets in the way of training and i bloody hate that. and oh my dear God, why does sailing has to be in the odd hours of the day, like from 1-5pm? when in my rowing days, we rest and roll in bed at 1-5pm. OH MY DEAR BRAIN HOW DO YOU COME ABOUT WITH ALL THESE EXCUSES!!!! even as we speak, more work coming in as colleagues come into my cubicle and leave with more responsibilities on my shourders, no wonder this frustrating knot on my shouler never goes away. one quitting, another transferring departments, HOW TO SURVIVE LIDDAT. so what happened to rowing? other than the fact that they owe me some moolahs for my insurance claim? i dont know. no news. i guess, they can live without an aisyah rower. le sigh. talking about them makes me feel like punching a wall, but i'll only end up hurting myself. so if i dont intend to do anything, i shall just shut up. maybe one day i'll tell them that im quitting. YES BELIEVE IT OR NOT I HAVENT TOLD THEM! So yeah my Olympic dream still lingers in hopelessness. the thing about having these dreams is that, why didnt i specifically specify (is there even such a phrase?) that i wanted to be an Olympian in a SPECIFIC sport? so when times like this come about, at least i know which sport to pick! now, i'm in this no turning back junction where one path leads to a sport i love but brings me NOWHERE, and another goes to a sport i dont really love (yet) but has a higher chance of getting me somewhere. to think about it, there is a way of turning back but that would mean i have to risk these 4 to 8 years trying out something i never thought i would ever be able to do in my life. MACHAM A MID LIFE CRISIS AT 24. God save me. okay, off to a fun friday with loads of work and NAPFA test at the end of the day. GRAAAAR!

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...