Friday, June 06, 2008

june emo

JUNE


is


annoying.


time annoys the shit out of you


fats suck the life out of you


leaving you breathless


even when youre not running


you complain


sitting there in front of the computer screen


on your big fat ass


giving excuses not to run


not to row


and you still complain


not doing anything about it


full of shit excuses


and you call yourself a rower


a runaholic


a disgrace


so shut up,


and train.

and YOU.

yes you,

you owe me sentosa pictures,

and a lepreachaun dance.

AC perbayu drama turned out to be a freak show

so does my pictures.

im a good photographer,

and a bad liar.



i miss(ed) you.

...

then after almost 6 months of break from rowing, i grew fat.

and i coached a potential youth olympian.

and i had to coach myself.

trng makes us hungry.

and we lived on maggi.

but we're still happy.



and meet ups with the girls have always been superb.

okay girls, one day we'll go on a plane together. no more pretending.

InsyaAllah.



and woodlands almost flooded cuz i watched PS I LOVE YOU again.

our week's almost over. :(

and i have soccer tomorrow.

wish me luck (that my toenail doesnt get ripped off again).

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...