Sunday, September 10, 2006

?

can i ask u something dear?
do u think im a loner?
am i friendless?
am i living a pathetic life?
what has ac done to me?
has rowing changed my life?
have i made the wrong choices?
then why do i feel lonely most of the time?
why do i not enjoy going to school?
why cant i look forward to school like i used to back in secondary school?
why cant i make friends like how i used to in bp?
why do i find it hard to find such friends?
what is happening to me?
have i changed?
am i arrogant?
how the hell did i manage to make so many friends back in bp?
why is it so hard for me to do so here?
what is stopping me from liking this school?
why do i hate it so much?
why?
what am i turning into?
why am i so quiet and reserved now?
what has caused me to change drastically?
is it because i rowed too much?
is it because relationships are getting in my way?
is it too late to enjoy ac when im going to leave the school soon?
what if i dont do well for my exams?
what will my parents think?
that i have failed them?
that i have failed myself?
will i cry?
will i regret?
will anyone come and support me?
am i stupid?
then why do i keep on failing?
even though i listen in class?
do my work regularly?
and study for tests and exams?
am i really that stupid?
what if i hadn't been a rower?
will things be different?
will i have more friends in school?
instead of having friends from all around the world?
and friends from rowing whom now never care?
could i have been a star player in netball?
could i have been an exco in mcs?
could i have been smarter?
does anyone care about how i feel?
how miserable it is to go home alone?
how farked up it feels to be one of the stupidest in class?
how shitty it is to spend my free periods alone?
how sad it is to have hated my 2 years of jc life?
how painful it is to not have friends?
am i really friendless?
so what if i have 400 friends in friendster?
and hundreds of people linked to my blog?
and people wishing my happy birthday on my birthdays?
and goodnights and good wishes on certain occasions?
will they be there when i really need them?
do they think about me?
do they care?
do you?

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...