Sunday, June 18, 2006

stress!

wow. its been a long time since i went online. when i read my emails today, i had 138 msgs in my mail box. woots. bad bad bad. havent blog since when...the sani hussein craze? omg.
have i told u that junaidi is OUT of the anugerah skrin? sadness. and oh the pain. but shah's still in and i hope he does something about his acting skills cuz he deserves to win than the other 2. please brush up your acting skills, boy. shaheen, go help ur brother please? imagine having such a hot brother. haha. what am i babbling about. anyways, i still went to watch anu skrin live after the episode when junaidi left and he sat like 10m away from me. oh happiness. the joy. haha. crazy. omg to think of it, this was like 2 weeks 3 weeks ago? im so outdated. lost my track of time. shit. boohoo.
talking about JUNAIDI, my god, that day, cant remember when, i was walking in town with my mummy when i saw him. i know i know. SCREAM SQUEAK SHOUT JUMP FLY with joy cuz i met junaidi in person! woots! but he merely walked past me and i dint realise it at first until my mum nudged me and said,"eh, junaidi kan?" i was like omg omg omg omg...haha. he's so hot i tell you. H-O-T. and tall. hot and tall. sigh. and on that same night, i saw baihakki and norsafarie at tangs. baihakki is freakin tall but too bad. i dont really have the hots for him and all so, NO BIG DEAL babeh. haha. i dont think i can watch anu skrin live tmr cuz when i wanted to queue up for the tickets last saturday, it was GONE. finish, i tell u. sad.
and the june hols are coming to an end and i swear im so dead when school reopens cuz i havent started on revision. at all. its not like im secretly mugging just to eat the humble pie. im already freaking fat so i dont think i wanna have a bite on that humble pie. seriously. double serious. IM SO MATI. DEAD. END. FINISHED. i keep on telling myself to start studying but by the end of 1 hour (at most), i'll be doing something else. no not the computer, not the tv, not the playstation, not the box of dvds (i can almost hear the dvds calling out to me for me to watch them), not my friends i planned to go out with (cuz i havent gone for any girls day out! really!) and not even SHOPPING. omg. den what is wrong with me? maybe its training. but its not like i train everyday. is it world cup? but i only stayed up once for korea's match. ARGH. what is bloody wrong with me?
the As are so near. the grave is calling out to me. hah. scary.
i think im the laziest JC student on earth. how can this be? wheres my mugging mojo i used to have 2 years ago? ARGHH.
rowing season is in 3 weeks time. another reason for why aisyah is SO DEAD. 13 countries will be participating in the Asian Junior Champs. thirteen people to race with. my god. i am so D-E-A-D.
save me. someone. please?
i suddenly have no mood to write.
sorry guys. i better go do some self-relfecting. not too late to start working. never too late for anything.
*smiles* there u go. rock on, aisyah. ROCK ON.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...