Sunday, December 25, 2005

break up

i cant hold on, if he needs to walk away.

as hard as it is, i cant beg him to stay.

i cant hold him down, i'll try as i may.

but sometimes life isnt easy,

and things wont go my way.

so i'll hold me head up, be thankful and pray.

for the times that we spent, each and everyday.

and if its meant to be,

he'll comeback for me someday.

oooh. do u like the poster i created?? i like!! haha. aisyah's pathetic. sigh.

anyways, yes. its over between us. no more. uhh. yes. thats it. done. oh. yes. uhh.

and yes. im feeling sick and unwell. post breakup depression. and consequence of cleaning up my utterly dusty room. my eyes are itching. my nose is running. my throat is killing me. im...dying!!!! or prolly. soon. cuz im not even halfway tru my homework. not even a tenth!! not even a hundredth!!! not even...*slap*

ouch. yes. i need to go rest now. and im freaking hungry. ergh. dip strawberries in nutella and freeze them. yay.

and yes. congrats to elly hasfidah for winning the miss singapore poly title. im so proud of her. hott stuff aye? =)

sigh. shitty feeling again. good bye.

No comments:

The Visa Story

So, I'm kinda tired of explaining this visa thing over and over again. I know people are interested to know what's going on with my ...